Commercial WorkWe work with businesses to ensure that their commercial activities can proceed as smoothly as possible.
Hedley Solicitors will support you through all of your legal business issues, helping you understand your obligations and ensuring that you receive the full protection of the law when you need it.
- We will help you start your business; providing help and advice with company formations, setting up limited companies, articles of association, partnership agreements and share agreements.
- As your business grows we will provide assistance with mergers and acquisitions, changes to the company structure, acquiring new premises and changes to employment practices.
- When it’s time for you to retire we will guide you through building an exit strategy and the best ways to dispose of your assets and realise the value of your investment in your business.
Keeping ahead of these is important because failure to adhere to the correct employment policies can be extremely damaging to your business.
Hedley Solicitors can support your business in respect of:
- establishing and introducing good employment practices and policies
- producing staff handbooks
- providing specific policies for diversity and discrimination, IT and mobile phone usage, data protection, maternity and paternity leave, amongst others
- resolving and supporting you through disciplinary and grievance issues
- supporting restructuring exercises including TUPE and redundancies.
We can help you with the purchase, sale or leasing of your commercial premises. As your business changes we will support you to acquire more space … or release the space you don’t need.
For commercial landlords (and landlords who offer domestic housing premises) we also provide services to produce tenancy agreements and will help deal with all tenancy disputes which may arise.